The Powertune Digital Standalone dash is capable of receiving up to 16 channels from analogue and digital input sources via the CAN extender, from external sensors such as fuel level, temperatures/pressure to indicators and lights, wire your desired items to the extender which then broadcasts the live data to your dash. No factory OR standalone ECU required!
- Provides up to 8 analogue (voltage OR resistance based) and 8 digital inputs which can be broadcast via CAN to receiving dash/device.
- Compatible with aftermarket or factory sensors!
- Works standalone, does not require an aftermarket or Factory ECU. Can also work alongside either a factory or aftermarket ECU already installed!
- Adjustable CAN speeds and CAN IDs
- Onboard 5V power supply to power external sensors
- Lead time: 7-14 days
The ultimate digital dash for your car!
- Customize to your desired sensor outputs, display themes, preferred RPM and shift light settings
- Set visual and audio warnings for temperature readings and sensor states
- Make adjustments for speed corrections (changed wheel size, inaccurate mechanical gauges)
- 7" LCD display (still completely visible with direct sunlight)
- Virtual drag/quarter mile timer
Includes the following:
- PowerTune Digital software and ECU communication protocols
- PowerTune Digital dash
- 1-3 metre 12V to 5V 3amp vehicle wire-in power supply
- Interface adapter to plug directly to your ECU (Excludes Apexi Power FC, requires FC Hako/Datalogit cable)
- 12 month hardware warranty
GPS Add On Features:
- Lap Timer - able to be integrated with local racetracks
- Ability to read speed - perfect for gearbox conversions without a working speedometer
- Smooth speed readings with 10 updates per second
Digital dash quick start guide with GPS pinning can be viewed here
Digital dash full user manual can be downloaded here
CAN Extender user manual here
CANSHIFT user manual here
Facebook - PowerTune Digital Owners Group: Join here
Guide 1 - Powertune Digital dash vehicle installation (COMING SOON!)